Terms of Usage
- The content of the pages of our website is for your general information and use only. The content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, performance, timeliness, suitability or completeness of the information, opinions, and materials offered or found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information, opinions, and materials may contain errors or inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such errors or inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any of the information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your own specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is licensed to or owned by us. No part of this website may be reproduced without the prior written permission of Heal With Acupuncture.
- All products and company names mentioned on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Any unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided by us for your convenience and to provide you with further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We can not control, and have no responsibility for, the content contained on any of the linked website(s).
- You are welcome to create a link to our website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Heal With Acupuncture.
- We hope you enjoy your visit and find some useful information.
Return to Heal With Acupuncture’s Home Page